Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pending Nuptials, FormerBoys

I love me some Pre-Husband. I feel a comfort with him that I haven't felt in a while...maybe ever. I know he's the right person for me. I've even naturally toned down the crazy, which, I think, is a direct result of living with him and his amazing calming presence.

Watching Treme with him on the sofa last night was one of the best times I've had all week (also: anyone who's read this freaking thing even once knows I'm obsessed with all things NOLA).

That said, our wedding and subsequent marriage (which I'm so excited for) has got me thinking about dudes from my past.

I hate that I want everything to be fine with everyone. I hate that there's motherfuckers out there who don't know how I feel, and therefore they think I am evil. I hate that I had (have?) the tendency to express myself poorly, therefore hurting other people when it's the LAST thing I want to do.

That's all for now, I'm getting all googly. Maybe more later. Yeah. More later.

No comments: