Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Weird Dream Thing

So re: my last post...

It turns out that the weird feeling I was getting (not knowing if I was dreaming, etc.), was a reaction to this medication I was taking. The antibiotic SUCKED. It really fucked with me. I don't want to get into the details but suffice it to say the next night was way worse.

This week was a strange one...I was either superhigh or really bad. I had a great day on Wednesday, my friend wants to make me a rockin' logo for the new business I'm starting, and my night last night was fun (those were some of the good things), but on the other hand, I had that terrible night, a bad day today, and my friend got into an accident yesterday (he's fine).

Enough.

I'm going to watch Seinfeld. Sad days make me want to watch TV.

No comments: