Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Introducing....


Miss Gia.

Our little miss ladypants has been with us for a week, today, and I couldn't be happier.

FAQ:

What is she?

She's a mutt. We don't know. The vet doesn't know. No one knows. I have been told by guy at gym that I can pay $150 to send a cotton swab of her spit to a guy in California to analyze what she is...I'm going with no on that one. She's cute and awesome. That's what she is.

How big will she be?

According to the vet, somewhere between 25 and 40 lbs. Again, we don't know.

Does she rock?

She rocks. And she is hilarious. She takes after me.

Are you turning into one of those annoying dog people who only want to talk about funny shit their dog does?

Hmmm... Hope not. Probably, though.

Boy and I love her, and so do all her new friends. She loves her vet and her vet tech, and I'm lucky that my punkass buddy knows a ton about dogs and dog raising (because he's a great dog daddy), so he's been a great resource, too.

I promise she won't be the focus of every post from now on, but I had to gush a bit. Cheers!

3 comments:

uncouthheathen said...

Janie and I are totally that dog couple, the ones who talk to much. It is ridiculous...but also pretty amazing how much joy a puppy can bring into your life. Gia is awesome and cute and I love her already.

NutMooger16 said...

I love this! You are hilarious! Can't wait to meet Gia & see you...

Crystal said...

It's been suggested to me that you either have kids... or get a dog! I'll let you figure out which one I am, but the parallels are unbelievable and I'm definitely turning into one of those people... but mostly only around my dog friends and let me tell you, it's not easy being a single mom! ; )

Q1. Where does the name Gia come from? I like.
Q2. Aren't you the tiniest big curious what she's made of? Doggie DNA tests are only $59.95 up north ; )

Hope to meet her one day!