Monday, September 13, 2010

Shameless, Shameless Post

This is basically so my Blog Tracker starts working. I just started a new one. The old one stopped working. I had no idea that happened. Or...it just might be possible...that I have had no visitors...not a one...in 8 months.

I'll tell you some stuff, though, so this becomes quasi-worth it:

1. Iced coffee is soooo good.

2. I have never seen the movie Up, but I know the premise. I wish I had one of those dog collars that would interpret my dog's thoughts.

3. These guys are truly, truly evil.

Ok, that's enough. Hope the tracker works.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol tramadol online with mastercard - order tramadol for pets

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ciprofloxacin]cipro buy no prescription
[/url]cipro zantac interaction
ciprofloxacin lawsuits
ciprofloxacin zinc
ciriax colirio
cipro 500 mg used

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole
[/url] order ribavirin online
buy ribavirin
rebetol 200 mg